1. “Organic Photovoltaic: A green solution for a gray problem”, Soumitra Satapathi, Uttarakhand Science and Technology Department, 2019.
37. Sachin Kadian, Naveen Kumar Tailor, Narendra Chaulagain, Karthik Shankar, Soumitra Satapathi and Gaurav Manik, ” Effect of Sulphur-dopped Graphene Quantum Dots incorporation on Morphological, Optical and Electron Trasnsport properties of CH3NH3PbBr3 Perovskite Thin Films” Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, 2021. (Accepted).
36. Naveen Kumar Tailor, Shaoni Kar, Pranjal Mishra, Albert These, Christian Kupfer, Hanlin Hu, Muhammad Awais, Makhsud Saidaminov, M. Ibrahim Dar, Christoph Brabec and Soumitra Satapathi, ” Advances in Lead-Free Perovskite Single Crystals: Fundamentals and Applications”. ACS Materials Letters, 2021. (Accepted).
35. Naveen Kumar Tailor, Samita Mishra, Tejasvini Sharma, Arijit Kumar De and Soumitra Satapathi,”Cation-Dependent Hot Carrier Cooling in the Lead-Free Bismuth Halide A3Bi2I9 (A = FA, MA, and Cs) Perovskite”. The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 2021. https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.jpcc.1c01509
34. Naveen Kumar Tailor, Satyaprasad P Senanayak, Mojtaba Abdi-Jalebi and Soumitra Satapathi,” Low-frequency carrier kinetics in triple cation perovskite solar cells probed by impedance and modulus spectroscopy”. Electrochimica Acta, 2021. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.electacta.2021.138430
33. Yukta Namdev, Mrinmoy Kumar Chini, Rahul Ranjan and Soumitra Satapathi, “Lewis Base Passivation of Quasi-2D Ruddlesden-Popper Perovskite for Order of Magnitude Photoluminescence Enhancement and Improved Stability”. ACS Applied Electronic Materials, 2021. https://doi.org/10.1021/acsaelm.0c01032
32.Naveen Kumar Tailor, Partha Maity, Makhsud I. Saidaminov, Narayan Pradhan, Soumitra Satapathi, “Dark Self-Healing-Mediated Negative Photoconductivity of Lead-Free Cs3Bi2Cl9 Perovskite Single Crystal”,Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters,2021.https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.jpclett.1c00057.
31. Smruti Purohit, Kanhaiya LaL Yadav and Soumitra Satapathi, “Band-gap engineering in a staggered type oxide perovskite heterojunction for efficient visible light driven photocatalytic dye degradation”, ACS Langmuir, 2021.https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.langmuir.1c00209
30. Naveen kumar Tailor, and Soumitra Satapathi,” Photosensitive Dielectric and Conductivity Relaxation in lead-free Cs3Bi2Cl9 perovskite single crystals”, Journal of Physical Chemistry C,2021.https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.jpcc.1c00296
29. Naveen Kumar Tailor, and Soumitra Satapathi, “Structural Disorder and Spin Dynamics Study in Millimeter-Sized All-Inorganic Lead-Free Cesium Bismuth Halide Perovskite Single Crystals.” ACS Applied Energy Materials, 2020.https://doi.org/10.1021/acsaem.0c01849
28. Naveen Kumar Tailor, Mojtaba Abdi-Jalebi, Vinay Gupta, Hanlin Lu, M. Ibrahim Dar, Li Gang, Soumitra Satapathi,“Recent progress in morphology optimization in perovskite solar cell.” Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2020.https://doi.org/10.1039/D0TA00143K
27. Naveen Kumar Tailor, Soumitra Satapathi, “The impact of Cs3Bi2Cl9 single crystal growth modality on its symmetry and morphology”, Journal of Materials Research and Technology, 2020.https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmrt.2020.04.097
26. Mrinmoy Kumar Chini, Smruti Purohit, Amarnath Bheemaraju, Tanmoyendu Chakraborty, Kishan Pal Singh, Aruna Ivaturi, Soumitra Satapathi. “Carbon‐Based Adsorbents from Naturally Available Bermuda Grasses: Removal of TDS and Arsenic Ions.” Chemistry Select , 2020. https://doi.org/10.1002/slct.201902892
25. Sandeep Arya, Prerna Mahajan, Ramashanker Gupta, Ritu Srivastava, Naveen kumar Tailor, Soumitra Satapathi, Sumathi Radhakrishnan, Ram Datt, and Vinay Gupta. “A comprehensive review on synthesis and applications of single crystal perovskite halides.” Progress in Solid State Chemistry, 2020. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.progsolidstchem.2020.100286
24. Smruti Purohit, Mrinmoy Kumar Chini, Tanmoyendu Chakraborty, KL Yadav, Soumitra Satapathi, Rapid removal of arsenic from water using metal oxide doped recyclable cross-linked chitosan cryogel, 1-10,SN Applied Sciences 2, 2020.https://doi.org/10.1007/s42452-020-2525-6
23. Akshay Subramanian, Utkasrh Saha, Tejasvini Sharma, Naveen Kumar Tailor, Soumitra Satapathi, “Inverse Design of Potential Singlet Fission Molecules using a Transfer Learning Based Approach, arXiv preprint arXiv:2003.07666, 2020.https://arxiv.org/abs/2003.07666v1
22. Mrinmoy K Chini, S G Srinivasan, Naveen Kumar Tailor, D Salahub, Soumitra Satapathi, “Lead-Free, Stable Mixed Halide Double Perovskites Cs2AgBiBr6 and Cs2AgBiBr6-xClx-A Detailed Theoretical and Experimental Study”, 110547,Chemical Physics, 2019. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chemphys.2019.110547
21. Anubhav Raghav, Mrinmoy K Chini, Amar Bheemaraju, Rajashik Paul, Soumitra Satapathi, “Morphological and photophysical study in hybrid ternary organic nanoparticles blends”, 525, 110388, Chemical Physics, 2019.https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chemphys.2019.05.015
20. Anubhav Raghav, Subham Singh, Dhanashree Moghe, Shailendra Sharma, Dinesh Kabra, Soumitra Satapathi, “Charge Carrier Dynamics Study and Morphology Optimization in Solvent Annealed CH3NH3PbI3 Perovskite for Air Processed Stable Solar Cell Application”, 110408, Chemical Physics, 2019.https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chemphys.2019.110408
19. Kulveer Singh, Anubhav Raghav, Prateek K Jha, Soumitra Satapathi, “Effect of size and charge asymmetry on aggregation kinetics of oppositely charged nanoparticles”, 9(1), 3762 , Nature Scientific Reports, 2019.https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-019-40379-y
18. Priya Srivastava, Anukul Prasad Parhi, R Ranjan, Soumitra Satapathi, Monojit Bag, “Temperature Assisted Nucleation and Growth to Optimize Perovskite Morphology at Liquid Interface: A Study by Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy”, ACS Applied Energy Materials, 4420–4425, 1, 9, 2018.https://doi.org/10.1021/acsaem.8b00818
17. Jill Wenderott, Anubhav Raghav, Max Shtein, Peter Green, Soumitra Satapathi, “Local optoelectronic characterization of solvent annealed lead-free bismuth-based perovskite films”, Langmuir, 7647-7654, 34, 26, 2018.http://10.1021/acs.langmuir.8b01003
16. Kulveer Singh, Prateek K. Jha, and Soumitra Satapathi, “Controllable Bulk Heterojunction Morphology by Self-Assembly of Oppositely Charged Nanoparticles”, Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 121, 16045−16050, 2017.https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.jpcc.7b06168
15. Anubhav Raghav, Shivam Singh, Shailendra Kumar Sharma, Kabra Dinesh, Monojit Bag, Soumitra Satapathi, “Controlling morphology of CH3NH3PbI3 perovskite film by dual solvent elimination method”, Nano-Structures & Nano-Objects, 12, 106–112, 2017. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nanoso.2017.09.017
14. Nipun Sawhney, Soumitra Satapathi, “Utilization of Naturally Occurring Dyes as Sensitizers in Dye Sensitized Solar Cells.”, IEEE Photovoltaics, 7, 2, 539-544, 2017. [Featured in Nature Asia, PTI, Quartz, BBC, Chemical Today]http://10.1109/JPHOTOV.2016.2639343
13. Soumitra Satapathi, Lian Li, Robinson Anandakathir, Lynne Samuleson , and Jayant Kumar, “Effect of side groups on two-photon-absorption of soluble polythiophenes”, Spectroscopy Letters, 50, 7, 375–380, 2017. https://doi.org/10.1080/00387010.2017.1333125
12. Nivedita Choudhary, Nipun Sahwney, Anubhav Raghav, M. Sankar, Soumitra Satapathi, “Effect of functional groups on sensitization of dye-sensitized solar cells (DSSCs) using free base Porphyrins”, Journal of Porphyrins and Phthalocyanines, 21, 222, 2017.https://doi.org/10.1142/S1088424617500390
11. Purnendu, Soumitra Satapathi “Graphene-Based 3D Xerogel as Adsorbent for Removal of Heavy Metal Ions from Industrial Wastewater”, Journal of Renewable Materials, 5, 2, 96-102,2017.https://doi.org/10.7569/JRM.2016.634134
10. Soumitra Satapathi, Jalpa Soni and Nirmalya Ghosh, “Fluorescent Muller matrix analysis of highly scattering turbid media”, Applied Physics Letters, 104, 131902, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1063/1.4869475
9. Soumitra Satapathi, Anoop K. Pal, Lian Li, Lynne A. Samuelson, Dhimiter Bello and Jayant Kumar, “Two-photon active polymeric nanoparticles for high contrast in vitro imaging”, RSC Advances, 4,1116, 2014. http://10.1039/C3RA44576C
8. Soumitra Satapathi, Sriya Das, Lian Li, Lynne A Samuelson, Ravi Mosurkal, Micah Green and Jayant Kumar, “Performance enhancement of dye sensitized solar cells by incorporating graphene nanosheets of various sizes”, Applied Surface Science, 314,638-641, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apsusc.2014.07.003
7. Soumitra Satapathi, Mijanur Rahaman Molla, Santanu Bhattacharya, Suhrit Ghosh and Amitava Patra, “Photophysical Study of P3HT/NDI Based Hybrid Nanoparticles”, European Journal of Physics D, 2014, 68:350, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1140/epjd/e2014-50328-7
6. Soumitra Satapathi, Hardeep Singh Gill, Lian Li, Lynne Samukeson, Jayant Kumar, Ravi Mosurkal, “Synthesis of Nanoparticles of P3HT and PCBM for Optimizing Morphology in Polymeric Solar Cells”, Applied Surface Science, 323, 3–18, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apsusc.2014.07.175
5. Soumitra Satapathi, Hardeep Singh Gill, Lian Li, Lynne Samuleson and Jayant Kumar, “Two-photon active Nile Red loaded fluorescent polystyrene nanoparticles”, Advanced Science Focus, 1,3, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1166/asfo.2013.1012
4. Soumitra Satapathi, Lian Li, Abhishek Kumar, Haibin Huo, Robinson Anandakathir, Mengyan Shen, Lynne Samuelson, Jayant Kumar, “Strong two-photon-induced fluorescence from a highly soluble polythiophene”, Optics Communications, 4, 3612, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.optcom.2011.03.048
3. Soumitra Satapathi, Sethumadhavan Ravichandran, Ravi Mosurkal, Subhalakshmi Nagarajan, Lian Li, Ramaswamy Nagarajan, Lynne A. Samuelson, Jayant Kumar, “Biocatalytic Synthesis of Two-Photon Active Resveratrol Oligomer”, Journal of Macromolecular Science, Part A: Pure and Applied Chemistry, 48(12), 1061-1066, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1080/10601325.2011.620461
2. Soumitra Satapathi, Robinson Anandakathir, Jayant Kumar, “Synthesis and Characterization of a Thiophene Copolymer for Photovoltaic Application,” Journal of Macromolecular Science, Part A: Pure and Applied Chemistry, 48(12), 1044-1048, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1080/10601325.2011.620448
1. Soumitra Satapathi,Fa-Dong Yan, Robinson Anandakathir, Ke Yang, Lian Li, Ravi Mosurkal, Lynne A Samuelson, Jayant Kumar, “Fabrication of Dye-sensitized Solar Cells and Fluorescence Quenching Study Using Thiophene Based Copolymers”, Journal of Macromolecular Science, Part A: Pure and Applied Chemistry, 47(12), 1180-1183, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1080/10601325.2010.518864
1.Harihara Venkatraman, Akshay Kokil, Soumitra Satapathi, Jayant Kumar, Dhandapani Venkataraman “Conjugated Polymer:TiO2 Nanocomposite Solar Cells Based on P3HT Nanoparticles,” B., MRS Proceedings, 2011, 1312, mrsf10-1312-ii09-06,. https://doi.org/10.1557/opl.2011.265
1.Provisional patent filed “DEVICE AND METHOD FOR REAL TIME THICKNESS CONTROLLED SPIN COATING”, Application#: 201611039173 Date of Filing:17/11/2016
2.Patent Filed ““Peristaltic Pump with Automated Gear Assembly Fabrication and its Method”, Application#: 201811031020 Date of Filing: 20/08/2018.