1.“Nanobiophotonics for Cancer Diagnostics”, Soumitra Satapathi, Manisha Chatterjee Satapathi, Anirban Mitra, Saugata Hazra, Anubhav Raghav, Manisha Sharma, Somesh Mahapatra, Manish Paul, Springer, 2019.
17. Vishal Kumar, Anshu Kumar, Prathul Nath, and Soumitra Satapathi. “Fabrication of Cysteamine capped-CdSe QDs anchored graphene xerogel nanosensor for facile onsite visual detection of TNT.” Nano-Structures & Nano-Objects, 2021.https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nanoso.2020.100643
16. Vishal Kumar, Anshu Kumar, Mrinmoy Kumar Chini, and Soumitra Satapathi. “Fluorescent Fe2O3-CdSe nanocomposite probe for selective detection and removal of picric acid.” Materials Chemistry and Physics, 2020.https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matchemphys.2020.124130
15. Sovesh Mahapatra, Prathul Nath, Manisha Chatterjee, Neeladri Das, Deepjyoti Kalita, Partha Roy, Soumitra Satapathi, “Repurposing Therapeutics for COVID-19: Rapid Prediction of Commercially available drugs through Machine Learning and Docking”, PLoS ONE, 2020.https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0241543
14. Vishal Kumar, Neha Choudhury, Anshu Kumar, Priyodarshi De, Soumitra Satapathi, “Poly-tryptophan/carbazole based FRET-system for sensitive detection of nitroaromatic explosives”, 100, 109710, Optical Materials, 2020 .https://doi.org/10.1016/j.optmat.2020.109710
13. Sarama Saha,, Sasanka Chakrabarti, Praveen Kumar Singh, Jit Poddar, Soumitra Satapathi, Surendra Saini, Sham S. Kakar, and Partha Roy. “Physiological Relevance of Angiotensin Converting Enzyme 2 As a Metabolic Linker and Therapeutic Implication of Mesenchymal Stem Cells in COVID-19 and Hypertension.” Stem cell reviews and reports, 2020.https://doi.org/10.1007/s12015-020-10012-x
12. Mrinmoy Kumar Chini, Vishal Kumar, Binoy Maiti, Priyodarshi De, Soumitra Satapathi, “A dual “Turn-on/Turn-off”“FRET” sensor for highly sensitive and selective detection of lead and methylene blue based on fluorescent dansyl tagged copolymer and small molecule,” 105997, Polymer Testing, 2019.https://doi.org/10.1016/j.polymertesting.2019.105997
11. Mrinmoy Kumar Chini, Vishal Kumar, Ariba Javed, Soumitra Satapathi, “Graphene quantum dots and carbon nano dots for the FRET based detection of heavy metal ions,” 19, 100347, Nano-Structures & Nano-Objects, 2019.https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nanoso.2019.100347
10. Vishal Kumar, Binoy Maiti, Mrinoy Kumar Chini, Pryodarshi De, Soumitra Satapathi, “Multimodal Fluorescent polymer sensor for Highly sensitive Detection of Nitroaromatics”, 9 (1), 7269, Nature Scientific Reports, 2019.https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-019-43836-w
9. Manisha Chatterjee, Manisha Sharma, Kulveer Singh, Soumitra Satapathi, “Design of a multimodal colloidal polymeric drug delivery vesicle: a detailed pharmaceutical study”, 18,100245, Nano-Structures & Nano-Objects, 2019.https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nanoso.2019.01.004
8. Kulveer Singh, Soumitra Satapathi, Prateek K Jha,“Ant-Wall” model to study drug release from excipient matrix”, Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 98-108, 519, 1, 2018. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.physa.2018.12.029
7. Soumitra Satapathi, Vishal Kumar, Mrinmoy Kumar Chini, Rajesh Bera, Krishna Kanta Halder, Amitava Patra, “Highly sensitive detection and removal of mercury ion using a multimodal nanosensor”, Nano-Structures & Nano-Objects, 120-126,16, 2018.https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nanoso.2018.05.006
6. Payal Taya, Binoy Maiti, V Kumar, Priyodarshi De, Soumitra Satapathi, “Design of a novel FRET based fluorescent chemosensor and their application for highly sensitive detection of nitroaromatics”, Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical , 2628-2634, 255, 3,2018.https://doi.org/10.1016/j.snb.2017.09.073
5. Somesh Mohapatra, Rutusmita Mishra, Partha Roy, K.L.Yadav, Soumitra Satapathi, “Systematic Investigation and in vitro Biocompatibility Studies on Implantable Magnetic Nanocomposites for Hyperthermia Treatment of Osteoarthritic Knee Joint”, Journal of Materials Science (JMSC), 52,9262–9268, 2017.https://doi.org/10.1007/s10853-017-1136-0
4. Somesh Mohapatra, Rutusmita Mishra, Manisha Chatterjee, Partha Roy and Soumitra Satapathi, “Functionalized Nano-graphene Oxide as Multi-modal Clinic for Effective Drug Delivery”,International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Nanotechnology, 10,4,3768-3771,2017 https://doi.org/10.37285/ijpsn.2017.10.4.3
3. Preeti Yadav, Soumitra Satapathi, Meena Kumari, Akanksha Chaturvedi, Lian Li, Lynne A Samuelson, Jayant Kumar, Sunil K Sharma, “Synthesis of two-photon active cinnamoyl coumarins for high-contrast imaging of cancer cells and their photophysical characterization”, Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology A: Chemistry. 280, 39-45, 2014.https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jphotochem.2014.02.005
3. Soumitra Satapathi, Amarnath Bheemaraju, Dhandapani Venkataraman and Jayant Kumar “Enhanced sensory response of quaterthiophene bearing 1,2,3-triazole moiety to explosives”, IEEE Sensors, 14, 12, 4334 – 4339, 2014.http://10.1109/JSEN.2014.2331913
2. Soumitra Satapathi, Akshay Kokil, B. Harihara Venkataraman, Lian Li, Dhandapani Venkataraman, Jayant Kumar, “Sensitive detection of nitroaromatics with colloidal conjugated polymer nanoparticles”, IEEE Sensor, 13,2329, 2013.http://10.1109/JSEN.2013.2252237
1. Soumitra Satapathi, Lian Li, Robinson Anandakathir, Lynne A. Samuelson, Jayant Kumar, “Sensory Response and Two-Photon-Fluorescence Study of Regioregular Polythiophene Nanoparticles”, Journal of Macromolecular Science, Part A: Pure and Applied Chemistry, 48(12), 1049-1054, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1080/10601325.2011.620452
4. Soumitra Satapathi, Anoop Pal, Amarnath Bheemaraju, Dhandapani Venkataraman and Jayant Kumar, “Oligothiophene nanoparticles for high contrast imaging of cancerous cells”, ACS Fall 2012 preprint.
3. Vishal Kumar, and Soumitra Satapathi. “Photo-Physics of Föster Resonance Energy Transfer to Enhance the Sensitivity of Co-Polymer Towards Nitro-Compounds.” ECS Meeting Abstracts. No. 35. IOP Publishing, 2020.
2. Kulveer Singh, RS Katiyar, Soumitra Satapathi, P.K. Jha, “A mesoscale lattice model and atomistic simulations of controlled drug release”, Bulletin of the American Physical Society, 2020.
1. Vishal Kumar, Soumitra Satapathi, “Effect of functional-NH2 groups on sensitization of 3, 6-diaminocarbazole towards Picric Acid”, Bulletin of the American Physical Society, 2020.
1. Patent filed “Cell Cytotoxicity Assay Device and Method of Manufacturing Thereof’”, Application#: 201911036596, Date of Filing: 11.09.2019.